Did you know that over 40,000 people every year in the United States are diagnosed with oral cancer? Cancer is one of the most destructive diseases known to man, and a successful recovery often depends upon getting treatment in its early stages. Speak with our dentists at Creekside Dental Ellensburg to schedule an oral cancer screening as soon as possible.
– Be on the lookout for any bumps, lumps, rashes, or swelling in your mouth.
– Always check your inner gums for white, speckled, or dark red patches.
– Unexplained weight loss and persistent sore throats could also be signs of oral cancer.
– Have your teeth shifted strangely out of position?
– Do you ever have trouble eating or talking?
– Look for signs of unusual bleeding that occurs which cannot be easily explained.
– Numbness, including total loss of feeling, can be potentially recognized as oral cancer.
– Do you ever feel any strange discomfort in your ears, head, face, mouth, or neck?
If you are experiencing any of these conditions, please call our office today and make an appointment. Drs. Packard and Packard and our team in Ellensburg, Washington, are always happy to take your call. So, call us today at 509-933-4800 and get an oral cancer screening with your checkup.